We understand this sub-category named "Showcase Your Creations" may be a bit vague as to what kind of creations and what it means by showcasing them so we've made this sticky post to help answer some of your FAQs.
Why was the Showcase Your Creations sub-category made?
We at NexGn abosolutely love seeing your creations, whether they be builds in Minecraft, IRL Artwork, Pixel Art, etc. So we made a sub-category on our forums to give you guys the perfect place to do that!
What should I post on the Showcase Your Creations sub-category?
As the name suggests this sub-category is all about you showing the forum members and staff your amazing creations! Have any builds, art, pixel art, etc you've been dying to show someone? This is the perfect place to post it!
We understand a lot of you are trying to figure out the forums and are wondering what each sub-category is for, so we made this one to answer a few FAQs about the Server Discussion sub-category.
Why was the Server Discussion sub-category made?
The Server Discussion sub-category was made so that players and staff had a place to discuss the server like upcoming updates, feature ideas, events, bugs, game modes, etc.
What should I post in the Server Discussion sub-category?
Anything related to the server that you would like to discuss with others about is a fine topic to post in the sub-category, as I listed earlier, upcoming updates, feature ideas, bugs, events, etc are all things that we love to see discussed and this is exactly the right sub-category to post those discussions in.
We understand some of you have some questions about the introductions and so we made this thread to answer those questions.
Why was the Introductions sub-category made?
We here at NexGn love to meet new people, and aswell we love to see you guys meeting new people, especially on our platforms! So we made this dedicated sub-category for you guys to create and post your own introductions!
What should I include in my Introduction?
We understand some of you may not know what exactly you should include in your introduction, so we have come up with a few suggestions for what to add to your introduction just to get the ball rolling.
Name, Nickname(s), IGN
Your State and or Country
Interests and or Hobbies
How long you've been playing Minecraft
What can't I include in my Introduction?
We understand that we have given you a few suggestions for what to include in your introduction, so now you might be wondering, what can't you include, so we've added a list of a few things you can't include so that you are able to avoid adding them.
Other than that, we ask that anything that can lead to your exact location or cause harm to you, listed or not, should not be posted on our forums. Your personal safety and wellbeing is our number one concern.
GLOBAL RULES APPLY TO ALL PLATFORMS. (FORUMS, DISCORD, MINECRAFT)
Global Rules -
1. Spam of any kind on any platform will not be tolerated.
2. NSFW content of any kind on any platform will not be tolerated.
3. While swearing is allowed, to keep all platforms suitable for younger members, we ask that you keep it to a minimum.
4. Advertisements on any platform without permission from an Administrator/Founder will not be tolerated.
5. Harassment of any kind on any platform will not be tolerated. (This includes threats of any kind)
6. Slurs of any kind on any platform will not be tolerated. (This includes racism, sexism, homophobia, etc)
7. We ask that you respect all members, regardless of whether or not they are staff.
8. While debates are allowed on all platforms, arguing is not. (A debate turns into an argument when one or multiple parties get mad and as a result the debate becomes toxic)
9. Inappropriate usernames, nicknames, profile pictures, banners, etc of any kind on any platform will not be tolerated.
10. Evasion of any punishment on any platform will not be tolerated.
11. Impersonation of any member on any platform, regardless of whether they are staff or not will not be tolerated.
12. Abuse of any glitch, bug, exploit, command, bot, etc on any platform will not be tolerated.
13. Any use of loopholes for any of these rules will not be tolerated.
14. Any non-server discussion on any of our platforms will not be tolerated. (Keep all discussion related to the server and or Minecraft)
15. False reporting of any kind targeting any player, regardless of whether or not they are staff or not, will not be tolerated.
Discord Rules -
1. Loud noises/music in the voice channels will not be tolerated.
2. Playing music in non-music voice channels will not be tolerated.
Server Rules -
1. The use of any hacks and or hacked clients regardless of if they're client or server-side, will not be tolerated on the Minecraft server.
2. Use of any kind of Macro on the Minecraft server will not be tolerated (Any Macro containing keyboard keys, or mouse buttons counts)
3. Building any inappropriate or suggestive builds on the Minecraft server will not be tolerated.
4. The usage of alternate accounts will not be tolerated.
5. TPA traps and or TPA killing will not be tolerated.
IT IS AT THE STAFF TEAM'S DISCRETION WHETHER OR NOT YOU OR ANOTHER PARTY IS IN VIOLATION OF A RULE.