There are currently 0 players online.
Connect now using the IP play.nexgn.net

How to Introduce Yourself
Started by Verade

We understand some of you have some questions about the introductions and so we made this thread to answer those questions.

Why was the Introductions sub-category made?

We here at NexGn love to meet new people, and aswell we love to see you guys meeting new people, especially on our platforms! So we made this dedicated sub-category for you guys to create and post your own introductions!

What should I include in my Introduction?

We understand some of you may not know what exactly you should include in your introduction, so we have come up with a few suggestions for what to add to your introduction just to get the ball rolling.

• Name, Nickname(s), IGN
  • Your Timezone
  • Interests and or Hobbies
  • How long you've been playing Minecraft

What can't I include in my Introduction?

We understand that we have given you a few suggestions for what to include in your introduction, so now you might be wondering, what can't you include, so we've added a list of a few things you can't include so that you are able to avoid adding them.

• Surname
  • City
  • Home Address
  • School Address
  • Zipcode
  • Phone Number
  • Payment Information
  • Passwords

Other than that, we ask that anything that can lead to your exact location or cause harm to you, listed or not, should not be posted on our forums. Your personal safety and wellbeing is our number one concern.

3 months ago